AIMS Education will be hosting a Career Fair at the main campus in Piscataway on November 1, from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. The event will be held in room #1 on the first floor. All AIMS students and graduates are welcome to attend. You'll have the opportunity to learn about some of the exciting opportunities in the healthcare field, meet with healthcare representatives, and submit your resume to prospective employers.
A variety of employers from the healthcare industry will be on campus to discuss current job openings. Some of the employers participating in the career fair include:
- Hackensack Meridian Health
- Robert Wood Johnson Barnabas Health
- Atlantic Health Systems
- Saint Peter’s Health System
How to prepare:
- Meet with a Career Services representative prior to the career fair to discuss strategies.
- Prepare and/or update your resume. Seek guidance from Career Services if needed.
- Print out multiple copies of your resume to give to employers.
- Dress appropriately - business/interview attire or scrubs.
If you have any questions or need help preparing for the career fair, please contact one of the career services representatives below:
908-222-0002, Ext. 344
908-222-0002, Ext. 320