Dr. Ibrahim Chalabi
Dr. Ibrahim Chalabi is an instructor for the Cardiovascular Technologist and Diagnostic Cardiac Sonography programs. He is also a member of the American Society of Echocardiography, European Society of Cardiology, European Association of Cardiovascular Imaging, and the Canadian Society of Echocardiography.
Dr. Chalabi is a Registered Diagnostic Cardiac Sonographer through ARDMS and a Registered Cardiac Sonographer through CCI.
- Medical Terminology
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Patient Care
- Introduction to Echocardiography
- Ultrasound Physics
- Adult Echocardiography
- MB ChB, Mustansiriyah University
- DM, University of Baghdad
Professional Society Memberships:
- American Society of Echocardiography
- European Society of Cardiology
- European Association of Cardiovascular Imaging
- Canadian Society of Echocardiography
- Extensive experience training medical professionals in medical departments and intensive care units.
Languages Spoken: English
Name: Dr. Ibrahim Chalabi
Academic Position: Instructor
Programs Taught: Cardiovascular Technologist, Diagnostic Cardiac Sonography