AIMS Education will be hosting a Career Fair at the Edison Center on April 4 from 9:15am to 11:30am. The event will be held in the cafeteria. Students and graduates from the Medical Assistant, Patient Care Technician, Medical Billing and Coding, Cardiac Monitor Technician, EKG/Phlebotomy, and Phlebotomy programs are welcome to attend. You'll have the opportunity to learn about some of the exciting opportunities in the healthcare field, meet with healthcare representatives, and submit your resume to prospective employers.
Some of the employers participating in the career fair include:
- Hackensack Meridian Health
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital New Brunswick
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Somerset
How to prepare:
- Meet with a Career Services representative prior to the career fair to discuss strategies.
- Prepare and/or update your resume. Seek guidance from Career Services if needed.
- Print out multiple copies of your resume to give to employers.
- Dress appropriately - business/interview attire or scrubs.
If you have any questions or need help preparing for the career fair, please contact one of the career services representatives below:
908-222-0002, Ext. 320
908-222-0002, Ext. 344