Dr. Bharat Mody
Dr. Bharat Mody is an instructor for the Medical Assistant program at AIMS Education. He teaches a variety of courses including Medical Terminology, Anatomy & Physiology, Phlebotomy, Electrocardiography, and Patient Care.
Dr. Mody has 30 years of experience as a doctor of internal medicine in India and holds certifications in phlebotomy, electrocardiography, medical assisting, and postsecondary instruction. He is also a member of the Ahmedabad Medical Association and the Indian Medical Association.
- Medical Terminology
- Anatomy & Physiology
- General Practice for Medical Assisting
- Patient Care
- Patient Care Techniques
- Home Health Care & Nursing Assistance
- Medical Insurance, Billing, and EMR
- Ob/Gyn and Pediatric Practice
- Wound Care Practice
Education: MBBS, NHL Municipal Medical College
Professional Society Memberships:
- Ahmedabad Medical Association (AMA)
- Indian Medical Association (IMA)
- Doctor of Internal Medicine in India - 30 years
- Premier Gastroenterology Consultants
Chief Executive Officer - 7 years
- Textbook reviewer for the McGraw Hill textbook, "Electrocardiography for Healthcare Professionals."
Name: Dr. Bharat Mody
Academic Position: Instructor
Programs Taught: Medical Assistant, Patient Care Technician, Phlebotomy, EKG/Phlebotomy