Eligible students can enroll in the AIMS chapter of the National Technical Honor Society (NTHS) beginning on November 22. The enrollment period is from November 22, 2021 to January 21, 2022. Current students who have completed at least 2 courses, have a 3.2 GPA or higher, and are enrolled in a program that is 300 hours or more are eligible to apply. Applicants must pay a one-time fee of $30 (money order only). Students who qualify for membership usually attend an induction ceremony. Alternate arrangements may be required due to the pandemic.
Current students can submit their applications via email to NTHS advisor Justine Keane at email@example.com. Edison Center students can submit their applications to Madhu Chaudhuri at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions, please contact Justine Keane at 908-222-0002 ext. 344.
NTHS Enrollment Requirements
- Current students who have completed at least 2 courses
- GPA must be 3.2 or higher
- Open to all current students in a program of 300 hours or more
- Students must submit completed application (please confirm GPA before submitting application and money order)
- One-time enrollment fee of $30.00 via MONEY ORDER ONLY!
- Money orders made payable to: NTHS
- All applications/payments submitted to Justine Keane in Career Services
- Enrollment begins on November 22, 2021 and closes on January 21, 2022 (Deadline to turn in application is January 21, 2022 at 3pm).
Benefits of NTHS Membership
- Discount on Geico for car insurance
- Use of NTHS job portal
- Resume builder
- Helping the community
- Recognition of great academic standing
- NTHS scholarship opportunities
What is NTHS?
The National Technical Honor Society was founded in 1984 and currently serves approximately 80,000 active members at chapters throughout the United States. Over $200,000 in scholarships is awarded annually to its members. NTHS honors the achievements of top career and technical education (CTE) students, provides scholarships to encourage the pursuit of higher education, and cultivates excellence in today’s highly competitive, skilled workforce. For over 30 years, NTHS has been the acknowledged leader in the recognition of outstanding student achievement in career and technical education.
AIMS Chapter of NTHS
AIMS Education established a local chapter of the National Technical Honor Society to recognize outstanding student effort, achievement, and academic merit. The AIMS Chapter of NTHS strives to uphold the ideals of dedication, knowledge, honesty and leadership in the healthcare field. The chapter supports society members in their educational and career objectives, sustains a strong, positive image for current and future AIMS students, practices high standards of excellence, and always tries to improve the growth standards of the Society, not only here but throughout the United States.